Sunday, October 2, 2011

A Personal Poem

Commentaries







Moves without ripples
Splashes with a
Devil may care

Lives for calm
Feels the tempest
Sees the
Tranquility

Flown
With the Outer Most
Stars
                        &
Find the Emptiness in Between

…***…

So You think you can tell
I hurt Myself Today

I know I’ll never be Lonely

Where was I?
A face of Puzzle Pieces
has a Madman
got a Quick hand
i can see the Magic in the Day
I’m on It

finding out about

it’s so re-arranged

WHY YOU IN SO MUCH HURRY-IS IT REALLY WORTH THE WORRY?

I’ll make out The Tides gonna turn
thefirstthingirememberihearditwasyourbirthday
There is a Light that will keep on shining
Just a little bit Shy
The Atmosphere is less than Perfect
Can You put your hands in my Head(?!)

Get a hold on Believe it
I Came To See The Light
Feelin Alright
if the course is right
\
…dlrow eht elur ot desu I…
/
That’s the way it seemed
something I Feel

No  Joke
͜͜
I don’t know how to tell
That
I’m at my wit’s End
“He’s like a Radio…”
Sure.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I see in Color
Not because I always want to
My head hurts

I’ve Run
            For a Long Time
Just as much to as from
But mostly for the In-Between

To feel that feeling
of sweet-sour
Pain
and see it too.

A book is an aggregate escape
But it rips my Life away
pours some more in
a poor consistency
My life is pretty Plain
The Blind will see

Tomorrow
Is frightening
Infinity in more
or less
is
uncomprehendable

Mindbender
A spiral
Galaxy

Smallest of small
largest
to the edge of light
to come back
a clash
 of interest
more than that
paradigm
Red Shift
blue-shift
All the colors a-whirl
Proof that begs existence
All claim that, Don’t they?
                    t
All A sigh of a seashore.

Rockets Blazing
Cannons Razing
Fire Hazing
            the sky
Scholars Booking
Men Farming
People Looking
            to the sky

From the seed, Stem
Violent Flower
Bearing Fruit soon
I expect it to be sweet.


The mind is
Unfathomable
terribly deep well

A much better Window
But outside
It’s
so

foggy
            A Coating
            of
           
Stardust

No comments:

Post a Comment